Ammonium sulfate 21/24 (granular)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
In appearance, the fertilizer looks like a white crystal powder. It has the following advantages:
- perfectly divorces in water;
- does not cake during storage;
- Plants take huge amounts of sulfur and nitrogen from the earth. Deficiency leads to damage to leaves, fruits and even plant death. Fertilizer is extremely useful for depleted, uncultivated soils. Complex use with other useful substances will saturate the earth with the necessary trace elements.
Ammonium sulfate is a fertilizer, the use of which will not harm either humans or animals. Therefore, it is added not only to the roots, but also sprayed on the leaves and stems. The tool is used regardless of the climatic zone. You just need to know what consequences repeated use will have.
Ammonium sulfate applications
Ammonium sulfate is widely used in agriculture, it is used on agricultural land where cabbage, turnips, potatoes, beets, radishes are grown. But since this is not a universal top dressing, its use will have a negligible effect on wheat, soybeans, oats, buckwheat, flax.
The use of ammonium sulfate is also widespread in the country. When the goal is to collect the largest possible harvest from six acres, then you cannot do without additional feeding. The tool is not just sprayed over the beds, but is systematically introduced along with digging up the earth. It is best suited for vegetables lacking in sulfur.
The right time to use fertilizer is autumn. If you add it in the spring, it will give an impetus to the development of plants, and in the end it will be possible to collect a rich harvest.
When using ammonium sulfate, the following points must be considered:
- Usually 1 sq. m. leaves 30 - 40 g of fertilizer. The plant itself will tell you whether it is worth reducing or increasing the rate.
- If the top dressing was added once, then this will not affect the properties of the soil. The soil will become more acidic with repeated use. This property will not appear on alkaline and neutral soil, but on acidic it is better to combine it with drugs that prevent soil acidification.
- Ammonium sulfate is not compatible with wood ash and slag.
- For reliability, ammonium sulfate is combined with other types of dressings. This is due to the fact that it lacks other important substances necessary for plants.
Thus, ammonium sulfate will help to obtain bountiful harvest of certain types of crops.
Granular ammonium sulfate (GOST 9097 - 82 (NH4) 2 SO4)
Appearance: pressed granules of irregular shape from light gray to dark gray.
Mass fraction of nitrogen in terms of dry matter: not less than 21% .
Mass fraction of sulfur: not less than 24% .
Mass fraction of fractions from 3 to 5 mm: not less than 94% .
Looseness: 100% .
Packing: MKR 800kg
Payment terms: 100% prepayment.
Delivery terms: DAP
- Ammonium sulfate 21/24 (granular)
- Fertilizer type PotassiumMag granular
- Potassium chloride (potassium chloride)